Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Canon Fodder

So I recently purchased a camera.  Actually calling the Canon 60D just a camera is like calling this guy just a do-it-yourselfer.  The new cam shoots stills and hi-def video.  Last weekend I hiked Humphrey's Peak in Flagstaff to see what it could do.  Suffice it to say I am extremely, extremely pleased.









 
The video is amazing as well, and apparently too massive in memory to put here.  :(

Next up - photography classes.  Given I've only scratched the surface of this camera's ability, I cannot wait to learn how to really put it to work.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Beauty full, Rob! :) I especially love the Dandelion!

Jessica Longhurst said...

Wow! Very nice.

PIXbyemily said...

just catching up on blog reading. congrats on the canon. can't wait to see what you go with it!